As the world has become such a crowded place, people have to work harder for resources. Physical spaces, food, water, and all the essential things can’t, and shouldn’t be taken for granted because the job market is more competitive than ever and being without a healthy, continuous income can be truly problematic.
It is because of the high stress of the everyday life and it’s accelerated pace that people’s energy levels are at an all-time low. They need to rest and to relax, and when they aren’t resting and sleeping, a good movie or TV series is more than enough.
|Pick a VPN!||VPN||Price for 1 month sub||Site Rating||Buy Now|
|Best VPN||$5 a month (code "best10VPN")||9.9|
|Good VPN||$9 a month||8.9|
|Decent VPN||$6.95 a month||8.8|
VPN: tools for watching E3 2018 Live Online
A VPN is an online app that can be obtained for free or by paying a small monthly fee. It offers users privacy and anonymity because it can hide their IP address, as well as their generated online content, and reroute all that information to remote servers.
The best thing, besides the added security and privacy, is the VPN ability to let the users manually change their location to access numerous international sites and services that would be subject to geographical restrictions in other scenarios.
How to watch the E3 2018 live online from anywhere
- Hire the services of a VPN provider with servers in numerous countries
- Go to the VPN website.
- Sign up for the VPN service. In the process, you will create a username and password.
- Download and install the VPN app or client on your device.
- Launch the VPN app.
- Sign in with the username and password you provided.
- Find a fast server that will reproduce the unblocked feed of the developer you want.
- Enjoy the live feed without restrictions.
Best VPN to watch E3 2018 live online from anywhere: TorGuard
With amazing customer service and live chat feature, TorGuard has gained a sizable fan base among the VPN community. Its network exceeds 3,000 servers, located in 55 nations around the world for convenient use. The privacy suite has an anonymous proxy and anonymous email in addition to the VPN service. The latter costs around $10, and includes unlimited bandwidth, OpenVPN and multi-protocol support, and a kill switch.
In conclusion, the video gaming community will have its hands full from June 12 to June 14, the timeframe in which the E3 will hosts the most celebrated platforms and networks and their respective announcements.
The magic of video games
However, none of them can top the feeling of playing video games and, little by little, achieve things inside a virtual world. That can certainly bring a strong sense of satisfaction and fulfillment.
One would think that video games are fairly recent and came with the Internet boom, but the truth is that they have been around before then. The unforgettable Atari, Sega, the Nintendo Entertainment System and the subsequent products (the SNES, the Nintendo 64, and the GameCube being the most remembered by millennials), the Xbox products and the Play Station saga encompass millions of memories and entire afternoons, mornings, and nights playing with cousins, brothers, friends, and family.
The video game industry is sure on an upward trend. There are a lot of developers who produce fantastic video games. As a whole, the value of the video game market in the U.S. in 2017 was 18.4 billion USD, according to the website Statista.
Developers are continually looking to offer new products to the audiences, and they also work to upgrade to more modern, smoother, and better versions of existing titles. The best platform to showcase all advances from developers is the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2018.
The event will be broadcasted live on numerous platforms, which will depend on the manufacturer. Some of the media networks available for streaming are Youtube, Twitch, Facebook, and Twitter.
E3: the convention for game lovers
The Electronic Entertainment Expo 2018 is the sacred place for all video game lovers. It is the time of the year in which title manufacturers and developers get in touch with their fan base via online streaming or, if you are lucky enough, live.
However, and most importantly, the E3 serves as a way for developers to announce their current plans when it comes to new games, consoles, or updates regarding the products they offer. That is why fans all over the world patiently wait for the convention every year.
The E3 2018 will be the 24th edition of the event. It will be held from June 12 to June 14 in Los Angeles, United States of America, precisely at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Primarily retailers and members of the video game press will also be among the attendants.
The encounter is annually organized by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) and will be broadcasted via a live feed by every gaming developer attending it. The most widely used platforms will be Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Twitch.
Popular video game manufacturers and their live feeds
Electronic Arts: EA will not participate directly in the E3 2018. They will host a live, special event from June 9 to June 11 at the Hollywood Palladium. The EA Play 2018, as the event has been named, will serve as a perfect setting to discuss Anthem, Battlefield 5, and Unravel 2. The way of watching the feed is by tuning in EA’s official website and social media pages: they have a Twitch channel and a Youtube one.
Microsoft: The tech giants have numerous platforms in which they will broadcast the main occurrences at the E3: the Xbox Website, the Xbox Twitch Channel, the Xbox Youtube Channel, the Xbox Mixer Channel, Facebook Live, and the Twitter account. The conference call will be held on June 10 at 4 PM ET, and the developers will host the Xbox Show to talk about Crackdown 3, Halo 6, Gears of War, and Forza.
Bethesda: People is eager to know more about the recently announced Fallout 76, and Bethesda’s contact with the press will be on June 10 at 11 PM ET. The platform will have a live feed available via its Youtube and Twitch channels.
Devolver Digital: Devolver Digital’s E3 presentation will be available via Twitch on June 10 at 8 PM, PT.
Square Enix: After a few years without an E3 presentation, Square Enix will hold one on June 11, at 4 PM ET, to talk about Shadow of the Tomb Raider, a Final Fantasy 7 remake, and Kingdom Hearts 3. You can watch the signal via the Square Enix Website, the Twitch Channel, and the Youtube Channel.
Limited Run Games: Limited Run Games will have its E3 press contact on June 11 at 12 PM PDT).
Ubisoft: This popular game developer will reveal details about Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, Beyond Good and Evil 2, For Honor, Rainbow Six Siege, Skull & Bones, and The Division 2. The contact will take place on June 11th at 6 PM ET, and you can watch it via the Ubisoft website, the Twitch channel, or the Youtube channel.
Sony: The famous worldwide Sony will focus on four major PS4 exclusives: Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, Spider-Man, and The Last of Us Part II. The feed will be available on June 11th at 9 PM ET via the PlayStation Live, the Twitch, and Youtube channels, and the PS Twitter and Facebook pages.
Nintendo: Super Smash Bros was recently announced for the Nintendo Switch, awakening the attention of the public. The E3 will serve as a perfect occasion to watch footage of this exciting title, as the pre-recorded video presentation will happen on June 12. You can watch it via the Nintendo website, and the Youtube and Twitch channels.
List of confirmed games
- Project 7 or P7 (codename) (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Assetto Corsa Competizione (PC)
- Underworld Ascendant (PC)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PC / Switch / Xbox One)
- Destiny 2: Forsaken (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4 / Xbox One)
- Outer Wilds (PC / Xbox One )
- RollerCoaster Tycoon (Switch)
- Catherine: Full Body (PS4)
- Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight (PS4 / PSV)
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight (PS4 / PSV)
- Generation Zero (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Twin Mirror (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends (PC / Mobile)
- Fallout 76 (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Rage 2 (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Mega Man 11 (PC / PS4 / Switch / Xbox One)
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2 (PC / PS4 / Switch / Xbox One)
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (Switch)
- Monster Hunter World (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PC / PS4)
- Unspecified RPG (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Metro Exodus (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass (PC)
- Anthem (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Battlefield V (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Fortnite Battle Royale (Mobile / PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
Focus Home Interactive
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Call of Cthulhu: The Official Video Game (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Farming Simulator 19 (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Fear the Wolves (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Greedfall (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- The Surge 2 (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Paladins (PC / PS4 / Switch / Xbox One)
- Stormland (Oculus Rift)
- Dead or Alive 6 (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Crackdown 3 (PC / Xbox One)
- Forza Horizon 4 (TBA)
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! (Switch)
- Splatoon 2 (Switch)
- Super Smash Bros. (Switch)
- Disgaea 1 Complete (PS4 / Switch)
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (PC / PS4 / Switch)
- SNK 40th Anniversary Collection (Switch)
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)
- Strange Brigade (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Shining Resonance Refrain (PC / PS4 / Switch / Xbox One)
- Team Sonic Racing (PC / PS4 / Switch / Xbox One)
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC)
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PS4 / Switch / Xbox One)
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PS4)
Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Days Gone (PS4)
- Death Stranding (PS4)
- Dreams (PS4)
- Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)
- The Last of Us Part II (PS4)
- Spider-Man (PS4)
- Tetris Effect (PS4 / PSVR)
- Kingdom Hearts III (PS4 / Xbox One)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Genesis: Alpha One (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Mugsters (PC / PS4 / Switch / Xbox One)
- My Time at Portia (PC / PS4 / Switch / Xbox One)
- Planet Alpha (PC / PS4 / Switch / Xbox One)
- Secret Neighbor (TBA)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (TBA)
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 (TBA)
- For Honor (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Skull & Bones (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas (PS4 / Switch / Xbox One)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 (TBA)
- Transference (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Hitman 2 (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)
- Fate/Extella Link (PS4 / PSV)
- Freedom Planet (Switch)
- Gal Metal (Switch)
- Gungrave VR (PS4)
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (PC / PS4)
- Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal (PC / PS4)
Overcoming geo-blocking measures
While each platform or company will have its streaming signal via different platforms – Youtube, Twitch, Facebook, and Twitter will be some of them – that doesn’t necessarily mean that all content will be available in every nation of the world.
If you, by any chance, find a message saying that the feed is not available for your country, don’t panic. Fortunately, the Internet provides more than one way to solve this issue and watch E3 2018 live online from anywhere.
You could try a Smart DNS provider, or a proxy, with the intention of spoofing your location and unblocking the content in your area. However, none of them top the features, reliability, and ease of access that a VPN app or client provides.